1. Preparing for Saturday's event on Tuesday because those strands ain't gonna curl themselves.
2. Running out of any fruit/eggs or mayo is devastating. How can you possible deep condition without any eggs?!
3. Becoming resourceful low key. Youtube has taught you millions of things like baking powder to strip that bad Adore DIY color or lemon juice to brighten your red henna.
4. Eyeballing your products to make sure you have at least 1 more wash left in your arsenal. Is there enough pre-poo, co-wash and deep conditioner?!
5. Not being able to find a hair dresser for years and trusting your bff to straighten your hair because you can kill her if you see one strand with heat damage.
6. If there's a curly girl event but you just straightened your hair so you'll feel weird going froless.
7. You'll try anything once as long as it doesn't have any of the bad "cones" in it.
8. When the wind is strong enough to make your hair move.
9. You've wanted to BC at least 10 times due to frustration but you stuck it out!
10. You head not at other naturals like yeah girl I see you!
11. Having the dominican stylist tell you that you need a perm.
12. A million pictures when your twist out is a1!