I know a lot of you are like, omg it's about time! My bad. lol I've been on Sverve for about two years, passively collecting income as it comes and applying for blogging opportunities. Then with me resigning from my position at work and my seasonal job ending, I was frantically looking to make writing/blogging a full time lucrative gig for myself so I went through all the channels I was previously using including Sverve and PayPerPost both have paid in the past but one of them recently got the boot. I buckled down to figure out how I could increase my paid opportunities on Sverve.
Sverve is cool in that you can enter your own areas of influence and change it at any time. You won't get a car dealership asking you for a post when your blog is about cooking! In the last month, I swapped out my old blog Brooklynposh.com for my new one Rayesocial.com so far here's what I learned can make your score go up in 10 minutes or less per day.
1. Follow and endorse 20 new people a day. Tweet one of the areas of influence so that they see you! I find new followers from the people that are following the people that I'm following (if that makes sense)
2. You can post your own tips or share other people's tips (because that's easier). I try to share at least one tip a day usually from someone that I'm following.
3. Apply to be an affiliate. I was concerned that the affiliate thing was broken so I made up a fake account to see if it was accurate and it was! The affiliate link is now my pinned tweet and I receive $2 for every person that signs up. I'm currently at $20 and I started in August. It's passive income that has bought me quite a few lattes and my goal for this month is to get 20 new sign ups.
4. Make sure your areas of influence are accurate, easy to follow and makes sense. Although some of us know what "eyebrows on fleek" is, I can almost guaranteed Sverve's algorithm does not. Make sure you use proper terms so that the 20 new people you endorsed in step 1 can endorse you back.
5. Watch the opportunities roll in and your influencer score go up!
6. Join blogger twitter chats or hashtag that chat with your sverve affiliate ID. Sit back and watch the pennies roll in!