So the title is a tad misleading because I don't do anything small in my house. This was a burger disguised as a slider for the sake of post name cuteness. This recipe is super easy and geared to those who burn water. You really can't screw this up. It's really straight forward. Here's what you need:
Progresso Bread Crumbs Italian Style
Mozzerella cheese (preferably but I used Cracker Barrel marbled cheese)
1. Season the ground beef using the Lawrys, black pepper and garlic powder. I sprinkled over the top, rolled the meat in together, flipped it over and sprinkled on the other side.
2. Sprinkle the Progresso Bread crumbs over the meat and roll again.
3. Grab a small amount of meat and roll into a patty.
4. Using your thumb press in the middle of your patty.
5. Stuff with chunks of cheese.
6. Pour parmesan over the chunks of cheese.
7. Pinch the sides of the patty to cover the parmesan and cheese.
8. Place some olive oil in a pan (the bread crumbs will make the burger stick to the pan) Cook on both sides at Medium-High Heat until brown.
9. Meanwhile heat up 2 tbs of butter in a small frying pan and sprinkle garlic powder. When it melts add your bread and toast for about 2 minutes or desired toasty/garlickyness.
10. Be prepared to go mmm.. Omg....