It's about 3 am in the morning, I'm sitting on the couch of my Brownsville apartment and my mouse just calmly walked past my arm. Now I'm up, I damn sure will not be sleeping with that dreadful creature roaming the house.
But no seriously, vermin has been one of the many problems we've had in this apartment. For the last few months, my vibes haven't been right. I haven't done yoga. I haven't done squats. I ruined my MacBook. The focus just hasn't been here. 2016 has been the year of MER. Yes, I said it MEH for most of us anyway. I haven't been creating milestones to reach or goals to attain and that's just not like me. I've been distracted. I've been over it. I've been done. But just like every MTA train there is a smidget of light at the end of every tunnel. I'm relieved to find some solace in a time of clustered negativity.
If you are going through something right now, anything no matter how big or small I just want your ass to know it will be okay, we will pull through.
Can not believe it is February 2017. Let's get back on track and get these goals done! February is the shortest month of the year but let that deter us NOT from having tremendous goals.
1. 15,000 hits for RayeSocial.com
2. Final details and completion for AffordableMensClothing.com
3. 100,000 impressions on twitter.com + 500 new followers
4. 2 #eatwithraye food reviews
5. 1 Giveaway for the bracelet I've received months ago
6. Create 1 informative website
7. Go back to working on my branding and making it cohesive